2. Canker Sore Gel. Canker sores are an irritating side effect, there are many gels on the market to treat these sores.
4. Lip Balm. Skin isn’t the only thing that can be dry, lips can get n chapped as well.
5. Water Bottle. It is important for patients to stay hydrated before and after the treatment, a cute water bottle will assure they always have a drink near by.
7. Large mug. A mug for soup or tea after treatment, especially ginger tea...it fights nausea.
8. Robe, Shawl or Small Blanket. Patients can feel exposed (or chilly) while getting treatment. Something that can be draped over shoulder can help keep warm and cover up. I love this shawl...and it looks cute too!
9. Head Scarf or Hat. Some patients will go through hair loss a head scarf or hat can be their best accessory.
11. Motivation. There are times when patients are going to feel a little down and sick. Something motivational can be just the thing to jump start positivity. Try a Not an Option Tank!
Angela & Erica